Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wiring harness

Old 11-18-2004, 11:29 AM
takin it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default wiring harness

ok i need to have vtec wired into my 94 ls, to do this i was just going to buy a 94-95 gsr wiring harness. well i found a 92-95 dseries vtec harness (engine hanress only) the guy says it will work for the b series also, and all he has is the engine bay harness. i guess my question is. will this work on a bseries and do i need the cab harness, he says its already wired for vtec. let me know guys
Old 11-18-2004, 04:06 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: wiring harness

uhhh, why dont you just get a couple wires and pins and pin the ecu and run it to the solenoid and pressure switch and run another ground wire and save your self some time and money of swapping harnesses.......it takes 10 minutes to run the wires from the ecu to the plugs, you can get the plugs and wire them in, so it looks clean, but i guess your gonna do what you want........thats what i did on mine and you cant even tell its not stock unless you really look.........
Old 11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: wiring harness

Just add the wires you need, it's much simpler, cheaper, quicker, and easier than swapping out an entire harness.. The D-series harness may or may not be missing the knock sensor wire which you may want if you're using a GSR/ITR/B16..