Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

will a gsr dash fit in a 00 civic?

Old 03-20-2004, 11:33 AM
loved by all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default will a gsr dash fit in a 00 civic?

im looking at getting a civic but hate the interior, i know a couple people with 92 hatches with gsr dashes. does anyone know if it can be done in a 00 civic hatch and if so how difficult is it to do, and where can i get the dash besides a junk yard?

i know the door pannels wont fit on without modification on the 92's........
Old 03-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Cut,it,out

VTFrontier
Default Re: will a gsr dash fit in a 00 civic?

i dont see why it wouldnt, but then again thats just a guess
Old 03-20-2004, 10:08 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

theres always a way to make something fit.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:53 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

YES it will i have seen it done on ONE car and it looked very very good, a few problems a lot of stuff has to be cut though, and the door panels do bolt up BUT the levers for the door handles have to be tweaked and re worked and everything, also wiring is a big more complicated with the 96-00 civic ie: repinn everything
Old 03-22-2004, 06:37 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg

yes it will fit, you will have to either modify your stock bracing by cutting and welding or just use the teg dash bracing and drill new holes. the harness is the biggest issue, now when i did it i used the civic harness and re pinned the plug for the cluster to use the teg one. if you try and use the whole teg harness it gets really complicated stuff like the a/c cooling unit, a/c amplifier, blower motor, climate control cables, all that good stuff comes into play. it took me about a full weekend of straight work but man it's sure worth it!!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:57 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

when you guys say "re-pinning" what exactly do you mean? and where did you get your gsr dash?