Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Where do you go

Old 02-22-2003, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUIK4A4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where do you go

Where are the shops everyone uses out here in Virginia for engine work and install? New from Cali area.
Old 02-23-2003, 08:37 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

in my garage. very good rates. do you have the motor yet ? and what motor and what chasis ??? let me know , im in va beach aswell.
Old 02-23-2003, 11:03 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

no one goes anywhere, all the cars here are stock... is quick4a4 your liscense plate number? because i think i seen your car before, its a silver coupe right.. and your a squid. as far as the shops, it all depends on what you want done, there are alot of things you can do at the hobby shop. if not, try going to auto solutions.