Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

where can i buy this at dealership or what?

Old 11-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts
Default where can i buy this at dealership or what?

i just bought a 88 crx si and the climate control is busted i know these things are so hard to find i was wondering where else can i find one i looked all over ebay for it and no one has one it has the a/c button so i need the one that has that so if u know any where else i can find one of these at please give me some info about it.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts
Default Re: where can i buy this at dealership or what?

any one
Old 11-17-2008, 03:16 AM
fabricating is fun

cleckner04 is an unknown quantity at this point

like you said. they are hard to find. i have seen one or two on vadriven in the last year so its slim picking. the best thing i would do is type it in google or something and see if anything pops up. that is the best bet. the ones that i have see go for like 150+ because they are hard to find. i would look into jdm sites and see if you can find any that way. or craigslist every place in the US and Canada area and see if they will ship it to you. best of luck
Old 11-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

ya i looked every where there is a jdm one they make but i am not sure if it will fit cause my is the push button one not the cable one that i see every where.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Full Access Member

jlgrtype jlgrtype jlgrtype jlgrtype jlgrtype jlgrtype jlgrtype

http://crxcommunity.com/
Old 11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

thanks for the web site man and if any body can find me one will thow some money to them i need it asap
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

A L I A S has disabled reputation

honda doesnt sell em any more they were discontinued about a year n a half ago now...good luck
Old 11-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

ya telll me about it
Old 11-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

90rex 90rex 90rex 90rex

There is one at this junk yard i know of
Old 11-19-2008, 09:39 PM
neg rep this!

94accord has disabled reputation

Try pete's on Jefferson. I just got a blower motor out of there last week from a older civic to go in my friends 88 crx.

Quick Reply: where can i buy this at dealership or what?