Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

whats my problem!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default whats my problem!!!!!!

trying to get a damn obd1 motor in my crx, and the bitch just won't go......... i have done it three other times(to different cars not mine) and never had these problems.. any ideas?
Old 12-09-2003, 10:02 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

what is your problem? the motor won't fit in or it won't fire up? we definitely need more details.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:21 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally posted by Carter
what is your problem? the motor won't fit in or it won't fire up? we definitely need more details.
exactly!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

your alternator bracket it upside down, and the tranny shouldnt be attached when trying to install the motor. put the motor in first then put the tranny in.
Old 12-09-2003, 12:04 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally posted by Greaser
your alternator bracket it upside down, and the tranny shouldnt be attached when trying to install the motor. put the motor in first then put the tranny in.
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

yeah no i just can't get the motor to line up..... the clutch is lined up with the pilot barring..... just don't want to work with me... what i am going to do now is pull the tranny and try to put it together outside of the car ....... another problem i ran into is that i can't get the crank pully off... so i was low on room.... i just have been frustrated as hell and i thought i would vent alittle... you know
Old 12-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Originally posted by Greaser

yeah funny one.....hahahahahahahaha
j/k
Old 12-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally posted by ZC4ME
yeah no i just can't get the motor to line up..... the clutch is lined up with the pilot barring..... just don't want to work with me... what i am going to do now is pull the tranny and try to put it together outside of the car ....... another problem i ran into is that i can't get the crank pully off... so i was low on room.... i just have been frustrated as hell and i thought i would vent alittle... you know
seriously, i doubt a single person knows what in the fuck you are trying to say...and if you are putting the motor in first, and then trying to put the tranny on instead of putting it all together before you drop it in, you need to have someone do your swap because you are probably doing everything bass ackwards...
Old 12-10-2003, 06:47 AM
corona connessuer

Originally posted by sk8rmike
seriously, i doubt a single person knows what in the fuck you are trying to say...and if you are putting the motor in first, and then trying to put the tranny on instead of putting it all together before you drop it in, you need to have someone do your swap because you are probably doing everything bass ackwards...
yup, its way easier to just remove and install the motors in 1 peice instead of puttin them in seperately
Old 12-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

hondazccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thats damn right

I have tried putting the motor in, then the tranny, because of space issues, it just doesn't work man, to much strain on your fuckin arms when you don't need to. It has to be lined up perfect, for it to fit on. Doin a swap is not that difficult, it's pretty much common sense man.
-Aaron-

Quick Reply: whats my problem!!!!!!