Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

want to know ???

Old 03-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts
Default want to know ???

well i just bought some blk rota slips and when i start goin the front right vibrates bad does not pull or any thing and the rim is not bent feels like the tires has a lump in it or summin what could it be.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:08 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: want to know ???

The tire may have a slipped belt or be REALLY out of balance.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

slowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these partsslowrex is infamous around these parts

how can u tell if its out of balance
Old 03-02-2008, 06:34 PM
holla

Originally Posted by slowrex
how can u tell if its out of balance
Take it to a shop and have your wheels balanced.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:36 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

if the belt has broken youll see it soon enough because it will cause extremly uneven and fast wear.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

how much does it cost to get them balanced
Old 03-02-2008, 06:45 PM
holla

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
if the belt has broken youll see it soon enough because it will cause extremly uneven and fast wear.
Yep.

how much does it cost to get them balanced
I think Merchant's charges about 9 dollars per wheel.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

k i am goin to go up there tommrow and see if they can check out the rim and tire and see if there is any thing wrong with it u think they will just check it for me.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:06 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

k i am goin to go up there tommrow and see if they can check out the rim and tire and see if there is any thing wrong with it u think they will just check it for me.
i would go up there and tell them your problem. they will probably charge you for the wheel balncing even if its not the problem because they have to jack your car up, take off the wheel and put it on their machine. you may get out of it though if its not the balancing and you order another tire through them.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

o ok thanks