Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

want to go k-series

Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 PM
that dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goob has disabled reputation
Default want to go k-series

i wanna go k-series next year....i would like to get some more info from people who have had this swap....i knw im gonna need mounts,axles,k-pro,header,upgraded fuel system,the mounting bracket for the shifter and cables....jw would like the help thanx guys

Last edited by goob; 07-23-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Is Left Hand Shiftin

LD-rhdEG6 will become famous soon enoughLD-rhdEG6 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: want to go k-series

www.k20a.org
Old 07-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

I bought my 2002 rsx-s for 8,800, already pretty well modded. Why drop 5-7k on a swap, when you can spend a little more and have a equipped rsx? Its honestly dumb to drop so much money into a older car. Dont people see how hard of times people have selling their cars for 10-15k?

If anything, wait til you got the cash right, and for 6-8k you can easily get a k-swapped eg/etc, but then again, why not just get the rsx?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:42 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WALL-E
I bought my 2002 rsx-s for 8,800, already pretty well modded. Why drop 5-7k on a swap, when you can spend a little more and have a equipped rsx? Its honestly dumb to drop so much money into a older car. Dont people see how hard of times people have selling their cars for 10-15k?

If anything, wait til you got the cash right, and for 6-8k you can easily get a k-swapped eg/etc, but then again, why not just get the rsx?
i assume some people don't want another car note others i would assume dislike the look / feel of a rsx ... others just like something to tinker with
Old 07-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered member

sleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these partssleekef is infamous around these parts

rsx's are nice but those 90's hondas
are just so damn HOTTTT
Old 07-24-2008, 08:35 AM
2.0LvtecTURBO

novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec

because a rsx isnt as fast as an eg/k-swapped
Old 07-24-2008, 08:35 AM

dorifto83 dorifto83

Originally Posted by sleekef
rsx's are nice but those 90's hondas
are just so damn HOTTTT
really man?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by novtec
because a rsx isnt as fast as an eg/k-swapped
Whatever floats peoples boats. I figured people would catch on by seeing the guys that have such hard time selling k-swapped cars. People just dont have the cash laying around to buy such old cars, even if they are k-swapped and fast. Economy is in the shitter.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:31 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

I always get the same shit. Like when I swapped my automatic for a 5spd. People told me to just find a 5spd to buy. Screw that. I love my car and always will! In the end, it's all in what you want to do with the car you own.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:02 PM
that dude

goob has disabled reputation

you jackass....im building a race car for next track season....rsx's are heavy and plus i already have an ek hatch that the k will be going into....so either way a k swapped ek hatch will be faster then a modded rsx-s...plus ek hatchys look better anyway...but none the less thanx for ur comment....c u next track season when ur seein my tails...haha naw j/k.....

thanx everyone for the help....now its time to start ordering my s***!!!!
P:S k-swapped ek hatch=modded rsx-s losingj/k

Quick Reply: want to go k-series