Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo timer with killswitch?!?!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen rva6thgen
Default turbo timer with killswitch?!?!

i was wondering if it was possible.. please keep negative comments to your self please im just really curious.
in my 240 i have a kill switch for the battery that relocated in the back. BUT, in order for my battery to not die i have to flip the kill switch... is there a possible way to bypass that when i install the turbo timer?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: turbo timer with killswitch?!?!

What's wrong with the electrical system that makes you have to flip the kill switch to not drain the battery?

And what kind of kill switch is it?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: turbo timer with killswitch?!?!

if installed correctly, you can set so that the E brake HAS to be up for the timer to count down , if the ebrake is released, it shuts off the timer and car instantly...(i have it in mine )(mine being an HKS type 2 but 1 does it also, not sure of other brands)