Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Turbo Timer Install???

Old 08-01-2005, 09:14 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Turbo Timer Install???

Originally Posted by EclipZ
when u put down the parking brake the engine will shut off, in case someone trys to take off with the car while its cooling down. same with the speed sensor, if it senses the car is moving it will cut off.

i'm having a problem with my greddy TT where my fans dont stay on while its idling and it overheats and overflows my coolant bottle.
Gotcha, that makes sense. As far as the fan thing, why don't you just run a seperate fan switch that runs on 12v?