Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo for teg ??

Old 11-26-2004, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubZero240sx has disabled reputation
Default turbo for teg ??

i was wondering if i had to make any mods or anything to my car in order to put in a turbo kit...i have a 95 teg... and im looking to put in a turbo but i want to know what i actually need to do in order to install it????
Old 11-26-2004, 07:27 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: turbo for teg ??

Your getting a kit, you have all you need. Its not like they are going to send you a turbo kit that is set at 25 psi on your stock bottom end. Get a stage 1 turbo kit. Go to any shops around here, many numerous ones if you search on this site. (ex. inline pro)
Get a upgraded clutch while your at it. If you plan to go higher in boost, you will need to do a lil more along the way. Anything less than double digit psi is good to go on a honda stock bottom end. I dunno the condition of your b-series engine so i wouldnt try doing anything drastic. You should just piece together a kit, its much cheaper using dsm turbo stuffies. Someone is going to complain about it to me so your choice/preference.
Old 11-26-2004, 07:33 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

just go ahead, slap it in and run 15psi on 87 pump gas with your stock clutch, youll be fine.......
Old 11-27-2004, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

Hit me up if you want, I will do a nice kit for you a lot cheaper than what you could buy one for. late