Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Turbo Question

Old 12-28-2002, 09:55 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yea, drag kits suck,(i speak from experience) but all you have to do is upgrade the turbo and you basically have the same shit, except the i/c is just a little bigger on the revhards, and the manifolds are a little bit more reliable, my shit is cracked in like 5 places, peace of shit.........
Old 12-28-2002, 10:06 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

well no adfince but girls need ac so they dont fuck up there hair but if u aregoing fast enough wiht yor windows down then there is no need for ac it only gets hot at stop lgihts...
Old 12-28-2002, 10:15 AM

ac2folo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Boosted2003
well no adfince but girls need ac so they dont fuck up there hair but if u aregoing fast enough wiht yor windows down then there is no need for ac it only gets hot at stop lgihts...
I dont worry about my hair gettin fucked up...I drive with the wondows down and ac going...hehehe
Old 12-29-2002, 07:07 AM
SPAWN OF A NEW OP!

THE BEAST is an unknown quantity at this point

A/C....what's that?

I think that if you dont know which kit you want and what each has to offer.....then you shouldnt be ordering one until you do some research!
Old 12-29-2002, 07:41 AM

Originally posted by THE BEAST
A/C....what's that?

I think that if you dont know which kit you want and what each has to offer.....then you shouldnt be ordering one until you do some research!
Thanks for the advice Dr. Ruth! However, I did and was told I wouldnt lose anything - yeah I dont know everything about what it takes to put in a turbo and so forth - guess that is y he got the sale. So that is y I came here for advice.

Whatever...
Old 12-29-2002, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

wtf. no opinions here. i think some of the kits on the market cant clear the ac compressor. like the compressor housing of the turbo (or is it the turbine housing one of the damn two) hits the thing. MIMI ....CALL the manufacturer to confirm if its true. I've never had to research these turbo "kits" so i cant say which one is better or not, unless you show me the kit and the compressor trim they offer.(comressor trim means what actuall turbo they use, what compressor and what stage turbine. i do turbo math)

i know grey had a hell of a time like 4 years ago with a kit trying to keep ac on his white teg. if you getting a SUV why not ditch the ac. hence why my 89 has no heat no ac no nothing.

Last edited by Greaser; 12-29-2002 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:51 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

hte to say it but....told ya so...geez should went to shad or soemthing..... much love
Old 12-29-2002, 07:55 AM

Originally posted by zexpwrd4door
hte to say it but....told ya so...geez should went to shad or soemthing..... much love
Yeah Yeah Yeah

That is y i am cancelling the shit on Monday! SO STFU already damnit! And who is Shad and how does a girl get in contact with him? U r the 5th person (exaggerating) that told me to call him.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:57 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

still luv ya though......
Old 12-29-2002, 07:58 AM
R E U P Gang

accuracy....thats shad

Quick Reply: Turbo Question