Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo manifolds

Old 09-04-2004, 06:17 AM
still alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele
Default turbo manifolds

looking to get a turbo manifold and downpipe for a t25 using an internal wastegate. does anyone in the area have an excellent reputation for fabricating quality manifolds that make power. the minifold and down pipe will be for a b16 in a crx.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:24 AM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: turbo manifolds

I know that greaser makes manifolds, although I caught wind he moved away, not sure about that. Anywho, specialty Z makes downpipes with wastegate seperators for t25s, you may want to give them a call and see what they can do for you.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:10 AM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

lovefab.com
Old 09-04-2004, 10:42 PM
still alive

thx guys ill look into those.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

definately check out www.honda-tech.com in there forced induction sections, very knowledgeable there and you can probably find a good deal on a quality mani...i recently saw one named "blox" that has come out recently, its very nice and pretty cheap, about $300, but thats for an external wg setup...
Old 09-05-2004, 04:45 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

You would be better off just buying a drag or revhard and go with a t3 turbo of some sort to be honest. Might cost you another 2-300 but well worth it. T25 would be good for D series. Let me or Thermal know we have done several custom turbo setups. Can do all piping need to including DP. late
Old 09-05-2004, 05:59 AM
still alive

those love fab manifold look really good, i just wish they had posted some dyno charts versus say a rev hard manifold. i like the drag and revhard kits and i can call them and have them make me a custom kit but id rather have a knowlegeble local guy get the cash for that sort of thing. i really like that disco potato turbo in how quick it spools and has enough air flow for 300hp. the car is a daily driver and will never see slicks so i figure something in the park of 275hp is more than enough. plus that 2-300 can go to some rods and pistons. i also want to save money were i can on the kit and not have to purchase piping twice. spooledex whats your phone number id like to see some of your work and talk prices. nothing will be done until next month since thats when ill have saved enough cash to get this thing rolling.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

Well if you go with that small t25 on your car. expect to have to push 12+psi on that easy. You could get a cast manifold and push around 8-9 psi and meet your goals pretty easy. I can make you a custom kit and install it for less than you could just buy a kit for. Pm me if you are serious and the money. I can give you a list of the parts I would use. later
Old 09-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

Originally Posted by spooledex
Well if you go with that small t25 on your car. expect to have to push 12+psi on that easy. You could get a cast manifold and push around 8-9 psi and meet your goals pretty easy. I can make you a custom kit and install it for less than you could just buy a kit for. Pm me if you are serious and the money. I can give you a list of the parts I would use. later
i can vouch for spooledex heard he does great work and hes a dealer for parts
Old 09-05-2004, 09:54 PM
still alive

great, ill contact you when i have the cash put together.

Quick Reply: turbo manifolds