Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tighting OIl feed line help!!!

Old 02-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Minus Whale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devin is on a distinguished road
Default Tighting OIl feed line help!!!

How tight should i tq the feed line down too ? I also have some Tephlon tape on it and its just about snug. I feel like Im going to strip it if I go to far so how hard do you guys tighten up your oil feeds ? Thanks
Old 02-07-2004, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tighting OIl feed line help!!!

They have to be very tight you have to tighten it till you can no longer move the line in and out if you have a swivel fitting. If it is not tight enough it will POUR all over the gournd and it is a PITA to tighten when everything is back togetherh