Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Suspension & power folding side mirrors.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnc has disabled reputation
Default Suspension & power folding side mirrors.

This is what I'm getting so far..
  • 3 point front
  • rear subframe
  • f2autolife II

But as far as the rear sway is concerned minus the sub frame, idk what to get, what's a waste of time, whats good etc... so rear top.. rear mid.. rear trunk... rear lowers? what all is there, and recommendations for a sick setup?

+ Power folding side mirrors on pwjd for $230, is that hard to wire up, and does it come with everything i need? i know they fold in and what not, but can you control each mirror, like move it around or w/e

+ where can you get those like replacement rear-view mirrors at that are like rectangled shape and a lot bigger?

- to who ever cares to help out a noob.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation
Default Re: Suspension & power folding side mirrors.

broadway mirrors-> google that.

yea you can control the pfm like you would normal mirrors. just allows the option to fold in at the press of a button. not that hard to wire it up, if you have common sense.
you would need
pf mirrors
control switch
two mirror pig tail harness.
1 switch harness
relay
and if possible relay harness. if it doesnt have a relay harness dont sweat it, just have to run ur own wires
Old 12-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

broadway mirrors, thaaaaaat's what their called =] thanks man. do they make any setups specifically for an eg? off the tip of your head?

and anyone have any recommendations for the rear sway setup?
Old 12-18-2007, 09:34 AM
Am Confused

MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18 MustB18

what car is the power folding mirrors for?
Old 12-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

95 civic
Old 12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

?
Old 12-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer

well i have the power folding mirrors for my teggy and i FREAKING LOVE THEM..had a good friend of mine to hook them up for me. fold with a push of a button and with the regular power mirrors. but one thing is tht the driver side is different and will not go to the angle tht is needed to see such as the usdm ones because you have to remember tht in japan hey drive on the right. however the pass. mirror is adjustable to see correctly like the usdm versions.

you need-
-mirrors, relay, switch and the mirrors should come with the pigtails already...just gotta wire that all up and probably get them painted to match and you got urself a freaking nice ass piece of JDM..lol.

my friend has a 95 civic coupe and he decided to get the mirrors after he saw mines. he bought them on ebay for around 200 maxed shipped. that included evrything so you might want to check there...pswd is more expensive. i have looked through all the websites wen i went to buy mines. unfortunely mines didnt come with a relay with the package. i bought my mirrors from ebay for like 160 and the relay cost me like 45 bucks. to me they are def. worth it. i <3 them if you have any questions bout them shoot me a PM and i will help to answer your question the best tht i can since i have been there.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:11 AM
Registered Member

glennacres has disabled reputation

I put them on my 96 DX hatch. It wasn't bad. If your car has power mirrors already, you only have to add one new wire to each mirror for the power fold. Otherwise you have add 5 wires to each mirror. Heres the wiring diagram I made up. Hope it helps.
Suspension &amp; power folding side mirrors.-pf-mirror-wiring3.jpg