Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Supercharging a Cr-v!!!!

Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 AM
Carolina Kracker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26
Default Re: Supercharging a Cr-v!!!!

Originally Posted by Grandmasterlarr
Whoa there I NEVER said anything about buying American you retard thanks for chiming in and actually saying "lols". You’re all retards. If you think that slapping a turbo on any car and calling it a day is cool you need to get your shit straight. Go back to watching MTV and wearing your hats with the brim unbent and thinking your cool. Like I said let the real men build cars have a nice day.
again, please enlighten us with what you have and what mods?

money and a specific goal in mind should be taken into consideration on a build. no one ever said slap on a tubo and call it a day in this thread. everything i have built has had a plan and was built toward what it was going to be used for.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

Grandmasterlarr has disabled reputation

I have to say thank you for actually posting up a legit argument. The fact is that it’s a CR-V I don’t understand what satisfaction or use you would get out of building up a CR-V. It has no real use, it’s not a nice car, its butt ass ugly, you couldn’t race one unless you did ALOT of work to it and the argument that it’s AWD is not a good one because the rear wheels don’t even work unless the front slips.

Originally Posted by quick26
and i am not comparing them in a brand sense, i was comparing them in a purpose way. a crv is designed as a gerocery getter. an f150 is a work vehicle and a bmw suv is a high end gerocery getter. in the logic that you were presenting in "why a crv" as in why a suv imo.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Whoa there I NEVER said anything about buying American you retard thanks for chiming in and actually saying "lols". You’re all retards. If you think that slapping a turbo on any car and calling it a day is cool you need to get your shit straight. Go back to watching MTV and wearing your hats with the brim unbent and thinking your cool. Like I said let the real men build cars have a nice day.
You never said anything about properly punctuating a few discombobulated sentences together either. So if you're not referring to "real men" being Ford/GM owners/drivers/etc. , what would you be referencing then, chavo?

Oh, and I believe it's been asked 2 or so times now, but it's ok; you must have just glazed over that in your firey anger to respond:

WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE (MAKE AND MODEL) DO YOU DRIVE ?

Last edited by J0NG; 10-02-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

No I was talking to YOU. Don’t miss interpret what I am saying but it’s probably past your education level. Go back to supporting Obama and let the real men build cars.
obama, wtf are you talking about, I'm not american. Past my education level, Do you have any idea who your talking to kid?! Real men build real cars! You def dont know who the fuck your talking to. Specs and pics of your god machine now.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

I have to say thank you for actually posting up a legit argument. The fact is that it’s a CR-V I don’t understand what satisfaction or use you would get out of building up a CR-V. It has no real use, it’s not a nice car, its butt ass ugly, you couldn’t race one unless you did ALOT of work to it and the argument that it’s AWD is not a good one because the rear wheels don’t even work unless the front slips.
Just to recap, because with your education level, you prob missed it, but my car was purpose built, by inline pro, who I'm sure knows a thing or two about making big boy race cars, and turned this ugly car, which is a CIVIC you fucking idiot, into the fastest in the country. awd when the front slips, yep, sounds good to me on a launch, doesnt it.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

Personally I drive a 94 Honda Del Sol Si. My car is geared towards NASA. The only thing factory about my car is the chassis. Fully Built H22A4 all motor, I could list out everything but what’s the point you get the idea like you said it has its purpose. A CR-V has none... If you got the balls come out to the next Driftwater event and see if you can take me.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Personally I drive a 94 Honda Del Sol Si. My car is geared towards NASA. The only thing factory about my car is the chassis. Fully Built H22A4 all motor, I could list out everything but what’s the point you get the idea like you said it has its purpose. A CR-V has none... If you got the balls come out to the next Driftwater event and see if you can take me.
Oh shit.
You wanna race me in my V6 mustang?

I'm bringing my flat brimmed hat too.
OH.

Michelle Obama said she wants to ride shotgun, too.
Is that cool with you?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:43 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

No I was talking to YOU. Don’t miss interpret what I am saying but it’s probably past your education level. Go back to supporting Obama and let the real men build cars.
I dont know who MISS interpret is but I would love to "meat" her...is she slutty?

And youre the one that brought up education levels? Dumbass. Learn to speak/type proper "engrish" before you go criticizing other people and their intelligence.

On to my second point. I guess the TRD supercharger that is sold and installed by Toyota dealerships is "retarted"(another incorrectly spelled word by you) too?

The country is the way it is because of greedy motherfuckers abusing their power and our consumerist culture that encourages people to live beyond their means. You can blame it on Obama, I dont give a shit because I didnt vote for him.

Keep your hands on your boyfriends cock and off your keyboard faggot, nobody wants you here spouting your ignorance.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

LOl your just a loser dont even talk in here anymore go cry in your V-6 car that you can't even call a Mustang.

Originally Posted by J0NG
Oh shit.
You wanna race me in my V6 mustang?

I'm bringing my flat brimmed hat too.
OH.

Michelle Obama said she wants to ride shotgun, too.
Is that cool with you?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:44 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

i will come if someone pays my entry fee i am actually trying to come to this event but with 2 atv trips and an autocross this month, i dont know that i will.

Quick Reply: Supercharging a Cr-v!!!!