Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Stupid question.. ('04 Dodge Neon)

Old 04-09-2005, 07:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Stupid question.. ('04 Dodge Neon)

My girlfriend wants me to tint her tail-lights on her 2004 Neon, but when I remove the carpet in the trunk behind the tail-lights, it's not blatantly obvious to me how to get the tail-lights out. I plan to mask off the top half of the tails and spray the lower half, but I can't get the friggin' things out.

So, anyone familiar with these tails?
Old 04-09-2005, 10:58 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stupid question.. ('04 Dodge Neon)

Chiltons book?
Old 04-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: Stupid question.. ('04 Dodge Neon)

they dont have small screws that run through them from the outside do they? some dodge vans i have seen were like that.