Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

stealths

Old 04-02-2003, 02:42 PM
Nissan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stealths

a friend of mine is looking to buy a tt stealth, and he wants to know if there is any major flaws in the car. he said he read that the transmissions suck but whats to know all about them. any one know any thing about them?
Old 04-02-2003, 03:59 PM
Total DSM guy

Godbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to www.3si.org , and search for the problems. Tell him to get the VR-4 equivalent, they're beast
Old 04-02-2003, 03:59 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

goth get a mechanics seathoscoup and put it up to the side of turboes and u can here if there are grinding alot or not then u know if turboes are bad.. then u could always have the guy knock off a another 750 then u get get turboes rebuilt.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stealth

I'm the one lookin to buy the stealth it's a 92' stealth r/t twin turbo with only 68k miles the guy said its mechanically sound and was never driven hard (it's still completely stock) the deal is a great one and i'm going to look at it on saturday and/or buy but i've done my research and found out the transmission on these cars isn't the greatest and tends to go at about 60k miles ...i was just wondering how true this was since the ratings on it are very very good (a few ppl said their transmission went... this could just be stupid ppl not taking care of their car) btw i tried to get onto the 3si and it said the moderator wouldnt accept my email... so i try to contact him and u need a password to contact him to get him to allow you to join... extremely stupid if you ask me then again i'm internetly challenged.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:49 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

A nightmare is all i can say