Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SRS LIGHT

Old 10-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowgsx95 has disabled reputation
Default SRS LIGHT

i just bought a 94 civic 4 dr and my srs light is on and i cant pass inspection with it like that. does anyone know how to fix this problem? i know it has a p28 computer in it but thats all i know of that has been changed.
any ideas are appreciated
Old 10-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default Re: SRS LIGHT

If I were you I would take it to a dealership... (I am a writer at williamsburg honda) a lot of the items on your car carry a lifetime warranty so if you have a bad seatbelt then you don't pay.... if it isn't you have to pay 80 bucks for diag
Old 10-13-2009, 03:30 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Do you have an OEM steering wheel? Have you checked the SRS equipment to be sure it's all properly connected.

DISCONNECT THE BATTERY BEFORE FUCKING WITH SRS!!!

Or just ask your car
Old 10-13-2009, 03:51 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

^ i lost hard
Old 10-13-2009, 03:56 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

http://www.geocities.com/myintegra96/srs.html

now how the hell do i turn mine off with an aftermarket steering wheel? i think im actually just gonna pull the bulb
Old 10-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Registered Member

yes it does have the oem wheel on it. To be honest this is my first Honda and I'm not sure where all the srs components are. I guess I'll have to run it up to the dealer tomorrow.
Your picture made me laugh my ass off by the way
Old 10-14-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

i tried to reset it but it just comes back on when i turn my car on. i guess something is actually fucked up.
thanks for the help.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered member

enot767 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slowgsx95
i tried to reset it but it just comes back on when i turn my car on. i guess something is actually fucked up.
thanks for the help.
yeah use that to try and make it work.. but i like to use 2 paper clips instead.

did the srs light even do anything? like did you see it blink 2 times at the end if you do it right? if you didnt wait long enough before starting it after you did this it might have fouled up. did you try again lol?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

How long did you wait to reset it. Normal time to kill a battery is overnight. I think there is a way to leave the negative cable on and push the brake but dont qoute me. If you didnt the computer will just store that code. Another option goto autozone or advanced and have them hook it up to the computer dianostic which is free i would let you use mine but i need to update the stuff because it doesnt read. It will give you a printout and also they can reset them most of the time. Or jiffy lube will cut the code from your computer for a price.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

slim1_1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EH3_SOHC
http://www.geocities.com/myintegra96/srs.html

now how the hell do i turn mine off with an aftermarket steering wheel? i think im actually just gonna pull the bulb
since you don't have an airbag anymore, you might as well just disconnect the srs system. take out your cluster and there's a yellow plug in the back. take that out and your done

Quick Reply: SRS LIGHT