Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

sound lights

Old 02-09-2003, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sound lights

yah so since i cant do any engine mods or suspension mods ima hook up my system, now i already have 2 jensen subs w/ a 500 watt amp, and sony xplodes in the front, i am buying sony xplodes for the back deck also, i am gonna get another amp for all the speakers in the cabin

after this i wanna put some lights that go around the floor board in the interior, im gonna get 2 colors of lights, and have on color that flasheswhen the bass hits and the other color that flashes when the other speakers hit, is this possible at all?????
Old 02-09-2003, 05:23 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

HIGHLY doubtful. those little flashy light things act on waves set off by your music. so unless you somehow find lights that are set up only to flash when different length waves hit, i doubt it.