Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Someone talk to me about BOV's

Old 06-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Someone talk to me about BOV's

Looking for my forged setup. I will be the first to admit this is one subject I’m absolutely naïve towards. I do however know, not to skip on quality. Setup will be around 18-22lbs on a centri charged LS2 so I need something that can get rid of a lot of charge. I have very little preference towards cosmetics/noise and would rather keep my rods inside the motor vs having a ‘neat’ sound. I have a stock Vortech unit, its just feels. . . cheap to me. (the cast lower part). I’m looking at either a Tial 50mm or a Synapse Synchronic. Does anyone have any experience/preference on either of these? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frosty288 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Someone talk to me about BOV's

Take a look at the Turbosmart race port and the TiAL Q. The TiAL 50mm is always a classic choice; but depending on how much air you're moving you might want to consider running a dual-valve setup. But i'm pretty sure you could get away with one just fine.