Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

some good headers

Old 02-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iwanagofast has disabled reputation
Default some good headers

I have a built all motor gsr and i have dc sports headers and ive heard nothing but bad things about dc sports header and was wondering wat was a good header to get i thought about buying the highend try y header off password jdm

thanks for any info
Old 02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Love to Crx

jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: some good headers

Smsp. dc 4-1 header is the best bang for the buck budget header.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Registered member

iwanagofast has disabled reputation

ive heard from a couple tuneing places that dc headers are really constrictive and that they got better numbers with stock itr headers then with the dc headers
Old 02-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

They're both perfectly fine pieces. Find some comparisons with graphs (not just some number at one RPM point) and compare the two. I think you'll find that the difference is really small and not consistent over the RPM range..

If there is something better than your DC, it's probably expensive and is only going to give a small incremental gain over the DC anyway. Basically the difference in power is likely not worth the difference in price. Stick with what you have, and if you're just looking to buy parts then there are plenty of other things you can do to make more power.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-13-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:30 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
They're both perfectly fine pieces. Find some comparisons with graphs (not just some number at one RPM point) and compare the two. I think you'll find that the difference is really small and not consistent over the RPM range..

If there is something better than your DC, it's probably expensive and is only going to give a small incremental gain over the DC anyway. Basically the difference in power is likely not worth the difference in price. Stick with what you have, and if you're just looking to buy parts then there are plenty of other things you can do to make more power.
true.... if you want more power for your money....nitrous oxide is the answer.....i had it.. loved it!