Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

seat conversion

Old 04-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Kungfur v2.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these parts
Default seat conversion

i want to change my 91 civic dx hatch seats for some ls seats (front and back), is this possible? and if so, how would i go about doing it? thanks for the help -kenny-
Old 04-26-2003, 11:35 AM

hatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to all

ttt
Old 04-27-2003, 04:17 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

the front seats hould be an easy swap out if I'm right. the rear seats would be where a little customization would come into play.

I could be wrong and if so someone will correct me. Hope it might help a little..
Old 04-27-2003, 09:02 PM
Kungfur v2.0

Wannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these parts

naw the holes didnt match up in the front, i didnt even try to back until i got some more info, help me save some time and effort
-kenny
Old 04-28-2003, 01:13 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

the only think I could think of for the from would be to take the seats of the rails and put them on your stock rails if that would work. But I think the rear will be the real trick..
Old 04-28-2003, 03:47 PM
Kungfur v2.0

yea i tried switching out the rails, but the ls seats rail is connected to the actual seat, and the stock civic seats doesnt have the same make up. im beginnin' to thinking im going to have to break down and jjust drill new holes for the ls seats BLEH !!
Old 04-29-2003, 05:59 AM
jdm

Durrett Syndrom is on a distinguished road

for the front drill holes and they will fit good wiht the brackets. for the back seats all i did was keep the seat belt conected to keep teh seat in adn the 2 clamps under teh seat i bolted on of them down and it stayed set
Old 04-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Kungfur v2.0

ok, kewl, thanks for the info. save me some time and experimentation :-P -kenny-