Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

RX7 people I need help asap

Old 03-23-2005, 07:54 PM
PandaMania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts
Default RX7 people I need help asap

Well first off im discided to keep car. Dont post bullshit like other rx7 thread. (if you dont have anything helpful to say shut the fuck up please)

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=407641

I posted this on rx7 club. The arent really helpful. That is my second thread i posted about this.

Car is blowing the 7.5 room fuse. Dont know why it just started happening I have used a multimeter and checked the warning cluster and stero stuff. Car has no speakers or deck. I went threw the car and taped all stero wires due to last owner leaving bare wires everywhere. With a good fuse in i turn the key to the own position and nothing. no gauges move no warning cluster, no beep for door being open. I posted pics in thread above and a more indepth to what i have done.

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction. I dont know if it is a loose wire or some backyard mech shit that was rig before i got the car.

Any thing you think would help throw a comment, but stay on topic please.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:25 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: RX7 people I need help asap

So you change the fuse and as soon as you turn the key that shit blows before anything even flickers?
Old 03-23-2005, 08:48 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

nope. I found out that the wires hanging dont go together. Im lucky i didnt burn my ignition up.

With a new fuse in and i turn nothing happens and it doesnt blow fuses.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:36 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

do you have power at the fuse? and i cant find a room fuse on the wiring diagram for that car in ALLDATA. what all does it affect?