Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Retarded I know...RSX headlight replacement

Old 01-14-2006, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam
Default Retarded I know...RSX headlight replacement

My girlfriends low beam went out on the drivers side. I haven;t had a chance to look at it in the light, but I know it's in a very tight spot behind the battery and the washer resevoir. Anyone have to change theirs? Whats the easiest way? If you've never done it before please don't try to help. I'm not an idiot. I just don;t want to take a whole bunch of shit apart if I don't have to.
Thanks
Old 01-15-2006, 08:50 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Retarded I know...RSX headlight replacement

Originally Posted by "SI"ngle Cam
My girlfriends low beam went out on the drivers side. I haven;t had a chance to look at it in the light, but I know it's in a very tight spot behind the battery and the washer resevoir. Anyone have to change theirs? Whats the easiest way? If you've never done it before please don't try to help. I'm not an idiot. I just don;t want to take a whole bunch of shit apart if I don't have to.
Thanks
just move the res. out of the way its still gonna be a tight fit unless you have small hands