Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Rear Window Defroster

Old 12-31-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Rear Window Defroster

Not surprising... the car we did was a Ford. Go figure.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:58 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

And of course, now that I went out and looked at it, it appears that it was knocked off during the last time I had the back window tinted.

How do I know....because there's fucking tint over the defroster point on the actual window and there's a spot of glue adhesive on the tint and on the metal portion of the defroster plug where they stuck it on after they knocked it off.

I'm sure the first time I turned on the defroster was when the adhesive gave way.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
And of course, now that I went out and looked at it, it appears that it was knocked off during the last time I had the back window tinted.

How do I know....because there's fucking tint over the defroster point on the actual window and there's a spot of glue adhesive on the tint and on the metal portion of the defroster plug where they stuck it on after they knocked it off.

I'm sure the first time I turned on the defroster was when the adhesive gave way.

It's a long shot but call em up and mention it just to see what they say.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:15 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Theyll pawn it off on him. They do that shit all the time.

No go on local shops carrying this (that I looked around for...). I had my sister order it online when she needed it.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:53 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Delbanner
Theyll pawn it off on him. They do that shit all the time.

No go on local shops carrying this (that I looked around for...). I had my sister order it online when she needed it.
Originally Posted by burnoutboy
It's a long shot but call em up and mention it just to see what they say.
It was TNT. I'm not going to bitch too much since they got me in to fix the back tint that had bubbled for free but if they had just said "hey, we knocked this off" I really wouldn't have cared. I'm more pissed that they covered it up.

Del,

I tried the same thing with the local advance etc and didn't see anything. I'm going to order it on monday
Old 01-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Del, I tried the same thing with the local advance etc and didn't see anything. I'm going to order it on monday
Sweet.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

If you want the thread to remain open, let me know. Otherwise I'm not going to delete any more completely pointless month-old thread bumps so I'm closing it.