Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Quick tune up ?

Old 01-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Quick tune up ?

I'm gonna get around to changing out my spark plugs and plug wires soon...probably next weekend. Now, I think I've heard stock plugs work best, but I'd like to be sure. It's basically a stock B18B1. I'd also like to know what plug wires to use. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-12-2003, 04:37 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

NGK plugs and I would stick with the stock wires. Most aftermarket stock replacement wires are junk and will help cause misfires or fall apart. Also, look on the timing case cover to see exactly which NGK spark plug the vehicle calls for.
Old 01-12-2003, 09:51 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Thank you very much.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:55 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

NGK plugs, as nature intended.

For wires or any other ignition parts, go Crane.
Old 01-12-2003, 02:22 PM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Plugs & Wires

I would agree that the NGK plugs are best for he B18 motor. The Bosch +4 plugs run just about as well as the NGK Iridium plugs but I have heard they foul much faster than the NGKs with Honda motors. MSD manufatures a god wire, as well as Crane Cams Firewire.
Old 01-12-2003, 04:11 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

I use bosch +4