Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Questions about the TD05H-S DSM turbo.....

Old 12-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions about the TD05H-S DSM turbo.....

Whats the max boost it can push and what gen Eclipse was it off of?

Just a general question its not for a DSM, just need to know these 2 things......

-Thanx

-Jeff
Old 12-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

td05h-14b came off of the 1g 5 speed eclipses
td05h-13b(g?) came off the auto 1g's.

the 14b's are good turbo's. i believe there are a lot of DSM guys running well into the 12's on them....i believe it'll safely push 16-18 psi on a daily basis....
Old 12-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Mitsubishi TDO5H-S 360 degree water cooled turbo

Have no idea what a TD05H 14b is but if this (stated above) can handle 18Psi. I'll never need to upgrade......EVER.....

But thanx man........

I saw the motor (D16) that you sold for 50 bux today, pulled it apart and nothing was wrong with it.............But uh...Why did you guys scratch the ECu codes into the block underneathe the oil-pan?

Last edited by RatedV; 12-01-2003 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:20 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

if it's a TDO5 and came off a DSM it could be anything from 14b to 20G... what is the blade pattern? most likely it is 14b or 16G.. 14B has a 2.25" inlet and 16G has 2.5" inlet. also, the 16g blade pattern will go big/small/big/small etc.. a 14b will be all the same style blades.

as for boost, on a 2.0L motor, 16-20 lbs is where it will be most efficient on pump gas and around 22-24 on race gas, assuming the motor can take it and you have teh fuel to keep up in whatever car you're using it on.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:21 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sk8rmike
td05h-14b came off of the 1g 5 speed eclipses
td05h-13b(g?) came off the auto 1g's.
13G

i see this error a lot.. not to pick on you in particular but is it that god damned hard for people to learn a letter? kindergardeners can do it dammit car people should be able to also.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:41 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
13G

i see this error a lot.. not to pick on you in particular but is it that god damned hard for people to learn a letter? kindergardeners can do it dammit car people should be able to also.
yeah i always mix it up
Old 12-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Bitches get Stitches

Originally posted by RatedV
I saw the motor (D16) that you sold for 50 bux today, pulled it apart and nothing was wrong with it.............But uh...Why did you guys scratch the ECu codes into the block underneathe the oil-pan?
are you talking to me?
Old 12-02-2003, 07:54 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

oh yea SPEC V thanks for making drive 30 minutes up to greenbriar mall to meet you to sell that t3 i have and not even showing up or even letting me now you werent gonna be there even though i asked you to do so if you couldnt make it and gave you me cell number, asshole........
Old 12-02-2003, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

greengsxinnova is an unknown quantity at this point

the 14b turbo if that is the TD05 you are refuring to is most efficiant at about 18-22psi max any thing after there is meaningless pressure. dont forget about the 13g with a td04 housing
Old 12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
oh yea SPEC V thanks for making drive 30 minutes up to greenbriar mall to meet you to sell that t3 i have and not even showing up or even letting me now you werent gonna be there even though i asked you to do so if you couldnt make it and gave you me cell number, asshole........
Hey Fuck you Ricky......If youd answer your fuckin phone you'd have known that i wasnt gonna be there.....Wanna get this shit personal we can......Not like you went out of your fuckin way.....Browns game? Ring a bell? Sorry you cant answer you phone dipshit......