Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

question about sr20det

Old 06-01-2004, 09:29 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: question about sr20det

Originally Posted by 03Slozuki
Those are a good thing!
Wonderful. Who makes them and where can I get some?
Old 06-01-2004, 09:31 AM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Google.com or check the SR20Development.com!

edit: you jumping on the bandwagon too Tim?
Old 06-01-2004, 09:40 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 03Slozuki
Google.com or check the SR20Development.com!

edit: you jumping on the bandwagon too Tim?
Thanks

I might be picking up some nismo goodness this week, but I'll still be building the civic.
Hopefully, you'll see what I've jumped on this weekend.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:57 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Someone must be logged in as Tim
Old 06-01-2004, 10:00 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by blaxican25
What kind of numbers were you making at 15 PSI and was that a stock turbo as well?
about 240 whp and 220 lbs of tq..thats with the redtop motor out of a awd sunny
Old 06-01-2004, 10:01 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by nato76
Someone must be logged in as Tim
hahahaha.....no, it's me.

I just found a set of rocker arm stoppers from HKS.

What's the typical redline for this motor?
Old 06-01-2004, 10:03 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

I got my rocker arm stoppers from jgycustoms (jgycustoms.com) like $70 or something for the greddy's, hks ones are a tad bit more.

they're like little fingers that stop the rocker arms from floating, which is a common problem with the SR's. I plan on running 12psi daily, btw.

redline is at 7500.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:04 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by Carter
I got my rocker arm stoppers from jgycustoms (jgycustoms.com) like $70 or something for the greddy's, hks ones are a tad bit more.

they're like little fingers that stop the rocker arms from floating, which is a common problem with the SR's. I plan on running 12psi daily, btw.
Are you doing the install yourself?
Old 06-01-2004, 10:06 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Are you doing the install yourself?
probably not. I hear it's not difficult if you have the right tools though. unbolt the cams, slip the rocker arm stoppers in, then bolt the cams back in.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:07 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

http://www.jgycustoms.com/240sx/headvalvetrain.htm

Quick Reply: question about sr20det