Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Profec B II Gurus need you help.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
stop projecting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression
Default Re: Profec B II Gurus need you help.

I think the spec2 has a lot more potential once you get it to work for you. With that type S I don't see it having a warning or limiter setting. Don't get me wrong I know what your saying too. You don't really need a warning and limiter if the unit you are using can set your boost to the proper level every time.

So you have this unit now? If so do you experience any boost spikes with it? How long did it take to tune to your desired psi level?
Old 07-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Seriously, had I kept my Supra, the next thing I was going to do is ditch that POS EBC. Yeah it works for some people...but it's such a PITA.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:06 AM
stop projecting

I still can't get this thing to work...a setting that will workin the morning will not work when i get off work in the evening. Almost like its temperature sensative.

Would someone in the VA Beach area be willing to help me out tuning this?
Old 08-12-2005, 10:12 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

if youre out this weekend, ill be out and about, and i have a greddy profec b spec II as well.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:45 AM
stop projecting

I will try and make it, I have a wedding to go to on Sat, but you going to be out tonight?
Old 08-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by Aggression
Almost like its temperature sensative.
once again, same problem here, I truly believe it was sensitive to changes in temperature (which probably more came around to the change of the density of the air, so it was being fooled almost).

I dunno, it's still a POS.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:58 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

i havent had any problem with mine controlling boost under temperature differences...

holds the same psi, just when its hot out the car doesnt run as smooth....or as strong. it gets better traction though...
Old 08-15-2005, 10:02 AM
stop projecting

maybe it has to do with where I have it located? Hey boost Junkie, when do you have some free time? I would like you to check this out and see if you could get it working. I have done research and messed with this thing for over 3 months now. I like to try every option before giving up. Let me know when you have some free time.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:14 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

the profec type s is supposedly much easier setup, i would look into other peoples opinions on that one and consider ditching the type b.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:11 AM
stop projecting

I have already considered that route and if boostjunkie can't help me get it working properly then that is the route I am going to go.

Quick Reply: Profec B II Gurus need you help.