Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Problems with the taillights

Old 11-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Living in the keys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts
Default Problems with the taillights

My problems is that my taillights dont work when I hit the breaks just when I turn on the lights. I though it was a fuse so I look in the fuse box to see if it was a blown fuse but it wasnt a fuse and now the turn signals are acting up also. Does anyone knows anybody that can fix my problem?
Old 11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx
Default Re: Problems with the taillights

sounds like your relay is jacked. there are a couple- check them with known good ones.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Living in the keys

coockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these partscoockie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by crxnfx
sounds like your relay is jacked. there are a couple- check them with known good ones.
anyone knows someone that can fix my problem?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Have you checked the brake switch on the brake pedal? Do none of the brake lights come on, or is it just limited to the tail lights but the third brake light still works?
Old 11-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Have you checked the brake switch on the brake pedal? Do none of the brake lights come on, or is it just limited to the tail lights but the third brake light still works?
I dont think is the break swith on the break pedal, the lights will turn on when I put the emergency break down and when I turn the lights on it looks like Im hit in the breaks and the turning signals are acting up, like the will tick like twice and thats it
Old 11-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Weird. Could be the switch on the stalk, that would affect pretty much everything at once. Could also be the power going to the stalk. The fact that it affects different functions at the same time actually narrows down the potential culprits, because it has to be something common to multiple circuits.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Living in the keys

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Weird. Could be the switch on the stalk, that would affect pretty much everything at once. Could also be the power going to the stalk. The fact that it affects different functions at the same time actually narrows down the potential culprits, because it has to be something common to multiple circuits.
do you know anyone that that can fix it?
Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

5LuGinTeg is on a distinguished road

what kind of car u got? pm me if you would like me to take a look at it
Old 11-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Living in the keys

still looking for help
Old 11-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Living in the keys

on the real, nobody knows who can fix this?