Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Power Windows- 1994 Mustang GT

Old 04-25-2006, 05:10 PM
haz hype

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Power Windows- 1994 Mustang GT

Does anyone know how to remove the power window regulator without having to remove the glass? I've watched my cousin do it before, but it's been a few months so I don't exactly remember how he did it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks -Daniel
Old 04-25-2006, 07:16 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Power Windows- 1994 Mustang GT

I can do it.

Trust me. I'm a pro now.

(also, when you let me drive it last, I drove down High Street, went to second; open'd the door and guided it up. Shut the door, and went into 3rd. Hahah.)
Old 04-25-2006, 08:49 PM
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Power Windows- 1994 Mustang GT

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I can do it.

Trust me. I'm a pro now.

(also, when you let me drive it last, I drove down High Street, went to second; open'd the door and guided it up. Shut the door, and went into 3rd. Hahah.)
Haha nice...I ended up taking off the other door panel to see if my cousin had drilled any other holes. None were present, so i just started playing around with it...now both of the regulators are out and disassembled. One has the poly bushings i need. The other is completely empty, The bushings are already cracked though so i can't pull them out to size them so I need to figure out what size nut i need to get to fix it.