Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

obd 2 a/f guage hookup

Old 08-05-2003, 07:01 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default obd 2 a/f guage hookup

i cant seem to get my hands on a 2000 obd2 integra shop manual, and its not for my car so im not gonna go buy one, so if anyone could look up or knows what wire to tap on the passenger side shock tower wire harness clips for an autometer a/f guage id appreciate it.........i know which wire it is for obd1 but the harness is different so i need some hiizzelp, and im not tapping directly into the o2 cause it specifically says not to, on 0bd1 its a white wire with a red line through it on the third clip down, on the obd2 harness theres 2 white and red wires on the first clip, i just need to know which one is for the first primary o2 sensor since it gets the first reading before the cat, thank you if you can help....
Old 08-05-2003, 07:14 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

I did one in a 98 itr. Without spending time looking up ecu pinouts you can just stick a multimeter in there and test for the wire that flucuates between 0-1 volt and responds to throttle
Took about 2 minutes.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:23 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

do you remember if it was one of the white and red wires or was it a different color, cause ill be damned if im gonna stick a multimeter in every one of them, haha.......
Old 08-05-2003, 02:10 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

anybody?.....