Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

??? nitrous ???

Old 09-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts
Default ??? nitrous ???

I'm claveman

I'm thinkn about building a nitrous motor for next years race season . An I was wondering what compression pistons I should use . High low or somewhere n the middle . B20 block . Also what size shot should I spray n it . An should I sleeve the block or stay stock . I'm open 2 any comments

Last edited by mysloweg6; 09-07-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:42 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15
Default Re: ??? nitrous ???

Originally Posted by mysloweg6
I'm claveman

I'm thinkn about building a nitrous motor for next years race season . An I was wondering what compression pistons I should use . High low or somewhere n the middle . Also what size shot should I spray n it . I'm open 2 any comments
allow me to help you..

what kind of car?
what kind of motor?

do you have any prior engine building experience? (im assuming none.)

more info is needed if you expect any "help"...you're lucky im feeling nice ha
Old 09-07-2010, 04:12 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

in theory you are fine until you go over a 50 shot, but ideally (and the smart move) would be to seek a local tuner, and get your pockets ready.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

mysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these partsmysloweg6 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by yanko 15
allow me to help you..

what kind of car?
what kind of motor?

do you have any prior engine building experience? (im assuming none.)

more info is needed if you expect any "help"...you're lucky im feeling nice ha
It doesn't matter what kinda car or motor . But its gona b a b20 block . And yes I have built a motor b4 . But it wasn't mine . Thanx anyway
Old 09-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boredom
in theory you are fine until you go over a 50 shot, but ideally (and the smart move) would be to seek a local tuner, and get your pockets ready.
Most of the motor will b second hand 2 make things cheaper . Thanx dude
Old 09-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FZFaEnqfTg Just take notes from the pros
Old 09-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

I'm not a street racer . An that doesn't help me out at all
Old 09-07-2010, 04:51 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by mysloweg6
It doesn't matter what kinda car or motor . But its gona b a b20 block . And yes I have built a motor b4 . But it wasn't mine . Thanx anyway
well if you list car and motor..
somebody with experience with that specific motor would be able to chime in more

learn to spell using letters..
Old 09-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by yanko 15
well if you list car and motor..
somebody with experience with that specific motor would be able to chime in more

learn to spell using letters..
Thanx 4 ur comment
Old 09-07-2010, 04:58 PM
gone

lim_fc3vert lim_fc3vert lim_fc3vert lim_fc3vert lim_fc3vert

universal wet kit... fuck do you have a summitracing catalog or something. Think realistically about what size jets to use.... try small shots, learn to read plugs, and work up from there. There is no such thing as a nitrous built engine to me and thats my opinion, you can build it as strong as you want but it will pop, and when, depends on your ability to tune.

Quick Reply: ??? nitrous ???