Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Neuspeed Sportline Help!

Old 11-28-2002, 12:26 PM
It's Duck Season

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub
Default Neuspeed Sportline Help!

I installed my Neuspeed Sportline springs maybe 2 months ago, and I was wondering if anyone knew the specific installation instructions, Does the Neuspeed font face up or down on the front springs. 2MchBoost4U and I put em on, and they've been great, well over 6k miles, but the front is noticibly higher than the back, is this usual? thanks-
Old 11-28-2002, 01:51 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

my front is higher than my back with my springs... are the spring rates the same in the front and the back?
Old 11-28-2002, 03:18 PM
It's Duck Season

Originally posted by trip
my front is higher than my back with my springs... are the spring rates the same in the front and the back?
yeah, I think they're both supposed to drop 1.75inch.
Old 11-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Big Member

cokinut is an unknown quantity at this point

is your front wheel well higher than your rear wheel well (most cars are)? If so, if you got the same spring drop all the way around, the tendency for your car to look lower in the back and higher in the front is normal - get lower front springs.
Old 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM
It's Duck Season

thanks a lot
Old 11-29-2002, 10:44 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

i got lucky having the swap ..... the front sits just alittle too low for what i like but the back is right where i like it ..... i just ordered springs for my chasis and didnt account for the extra wight in motorswap so i got the COOL DRAG RACING LOOK FOR FREE !!!! WHAT A DEAL !!!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 10:47 AM
It's Duck Season

Originally posted by PoS hYbRiD
i got lucky having the swap ..... the front sits just alittle too low for what i like but the back is right where i like it ..... i just ordered springs for my chasis and didnt account for the extra wight in motorswap so i got the COOL DRAG RACING LOOK FOR FREE !!!! WHAT A DEAL !!!!!
excellent deal, hit me up on my cell tomorrow, so we can get our undone friendly run in, even though I'm going to get to observe your taillights I sent pm.
Old 11-29-2002, 10:55 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by NighthawkRSX
excellent deal, hit me up on my cell tomorrow, so we can get our undone friendly run in, even though I'm going to get to observe your taillights I sent pm.
it will have to wait my friend ..... i had a lady hit my car about a week or two ago and tore up the whole front end ..... i have the jdm front end conversion comming as we speak , i also have no tach ( FUCKING THEIVES ) or raditor .... but it will be driveable next week .... all i need is a radiator to be safe to drive ..... the front end isnt nessicary to have it running ...... anyways ...... why dont some of us get up and make a video or some shit , since there isnt much going on in the terms of get togethers anymore. hes the story about my car in more detail . http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=1269
Old 11-29-2002, 12:29 PM
It's Duck Season

Originally posted by PoS hYbRiD
it will have to wait my friend ..... i had a lady hit my car about a week or two ago and tore up the whole front end ..... i have the jdm front end conversion comming as we speak , i also have no tach ( FUCKING THEIVES ) or raditor .... but it will be driveable next week .... all i need is a radiator to be safe to drive ..... the front end isnt nessicary to have it running ...... anyways ...... why dont some of us get up and make a video or some shit , since there isnt much going on in the terms of get togethers anymore. hes the story about my car in more detail . http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=1269

Sorry to hear that man, A video would be a good idea since the get togethers are either rice a roni, or some stupid fight breaking out. Anyone else interested, maybe we can get something together tomorrow night and have a better turn out than last time . PeACe