VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Tech Talk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/)
-   -   NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/need-help-what-shops-can-help-87721/)

btodailly 03-21-2005 06:43 AM

NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?

i need to get my car fully tuned up, and the valves tightened/tuned. my car sounds like a mercedes diesal. euro taxi style.

i called abacus and they told me to call accuracy auto in chesapeake bc thats where the guy who specializes in that works now. the dilemma is, i work monday - friday, and weekends is the only time i could get it done, and that shop is closed on weekends.

i need help. i need to get my car worked on and possibly inspected

Dang Yo 03-21-2005 07:30 AM

Re: NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?

accuracy is the only place i trust with my car

themacuser.org 03-21-2005 07:37 AM

.. get a ride from a friend, get a rental, call a cab, take the HRT..

00civichatch 03-21-2005 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by spic
.. get a ride from a friend, get a rental, call a cab, take the HRT..

HRT lets us, be us.

88CRXHFBSTNG 03-22-2005 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by btodailly
i need to get my car fully tuned up, and the valves tightened/tuned. my car sounds like a mercedes diesal. euro taxi style.

i called abacus and they told me to call accuracy auto in chesapeake bc thats where the guy who specializes in that works now. the dilemma is, i work monday - friday, and weekends is the only time i could get it done, and that shop is closed on weekends.

i need help. i need to get my car worked on and possibly inspected

where do You work. Its right near where I work, I can drop it off for you.

Voodoo ST 03-22-2005 04:25 PM

Millennium Autosports!

HatefulMechanic 03-22-2005 06:03 PM

you mean to tell me that there isnt a normal shop that will do a standard tune up on a honda :dunno:

sk8rmike 03-22-2005 08:08 PM

i hate to break it to you but most shops are only really open M-F and close early on sat. you are gonna have to figure out a way to be without your car for a day or two, only way you are going to be able to have it worked on. especially since the car has to sit overnight before you do the valve lash.

gpeele 03-22-2005 08:41 PM

whatever you do dont take it to autosolution. they will give you nothing but nightmares, if ross still works there hes cool and knows his stuff, but otherwise id steer way clear of the place.

5.0-4life 03-22-2005 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by gpeele
whatever you do dont take it to autosolution. they will give you nothing but nightmares, if ross still works there hes cool and knows his stuff, but otherwise id steer way clear of the place.

SORRY I DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOU TO REACH ROSS BUT,,, IM SURE SOMEONE HERE ON DRAG DOES... ROSS WILL WORK ON YOUR CAR DURING THE WEEKEND DOWN AT HIS LIL SIDE SHOPS... JUST LOOKIN OUT..