Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?

Old 03-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
btodailly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?

i need to get my car fully tuned up, and the valves tightened/tuned. my car sounds like a mercedes diesal. euro taxi style.

i called abacus and they told me to call accuracy auto in chesapeake bc thats where the guy who specializes in that works now. the dilemma is, i work monday - friday, and weekends is the only time i could get it done, and that shop is closed on weekends.

i need help. i need to get my car worked on and possibly inspected
Old 03-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?

accuracy is the only place i trust with my car
Old 03-21-2005, 07:37 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

.. get a ride from a friend, get a rental, call a cab, take the HRT..
Old 03-21-2005, 06:47 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Originally Posted by spic
.. get a ride from a friend, get a rental, call a cab, take the HRT..

HRT lets us, be us.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

88CRXHFBSTNG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by btodailly
i need to get my car fully tuned up, and the valves tightened/tuned. my car sounds like a mercedes diesal. euro taxi style.

i called abacus and they told me to call accuracy auto in chesapeake bc thats where the guy who specializes in that works now. the dilemma is, i work monday - friday, and weekends is the only time i could get it done, and that shop is closed on weekends.

i need help. i need to get my car worked on and possibly inspected
where do You work. Its right near where I work, I can drop it off for you.
Old 03-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Millennium Autosports!
Old 03-22-2005, 06:03 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

you mean to tell me that there isnt a normal shop that will do a standard tune up on a honda
Old 03-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

i hate to break it to you but most shops are only really open M-F and close early on sat. you are gonna have to figure out a way to be without your car for a day or two, only way you are going to be able to have it worked on. especially since the car has to sit overnight before you do the valve lash.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:41 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

whatever you do dont take it to autosolution. they will give you nothing but nightmares, if ross still works there hes cool and knows his stuff, but otherwise id steer way clear of the place.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gpeele
whatever you do dont take it to autosolution. they will give you nothing but nightmares, if ross still works there hes cool and knows his stuff, but otherwise id steer way clear of the place.
SORRY I DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOU TO REACH ROSS BUT,,, IM SURE SOMEONE HERE ON DRAG DOES... ROSS WILL WORK ON YOUR CAR DURING THE WEEKEND DOWN AT HIS LIL SIDE SHOPS... JUST LOOKIN OUT..

Quick Reply: NEED HELP! WHAT SHOPS CAN HELP?