Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

NEED HELP W/ FIELDS ON MINIME!!!!

Old 03-13-2004, 03:24 PM
HASSELHOFF!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad
Default NEED HELP W/ FIELDS ON MINIME!!!!

a friend and i hooked up my Fields vtec controller on my 89 hatch with a mini me swap.... we used the diagram for an ef with a b16. everything is hooked up as said in the diagram (except for vtec which is directly to the solenoid). When finished we turned the car on than turned the fields on and the bastard putted, also no vtec engagement. So now i have to keep the fields off in order for my car to run normal... anyways just wondering if anyone has any ideas

sank you

dan
Old 03-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NEED HELP W/ FIELDS ON MINIME!!!!

mine works perfect... check all your connections, mine turns on with the car and i was told that if i turn the fields off my car will not run right so make sure you wired it correctly and change it to where the vtec wires run to the ECU and the tap into those for the fields, dont run it str8 to the solenoid, i have heard of people burning up there solenoid like that
Old 03-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NEED HELP W/ FIELDS ON MINIME!!!!

also make sure you are getting an RPM signal to the fields controller on the controller it will tell you your RPMS if it doesnt then your RPM signal wire isnt connected right so vtec will not engage because it doesnt know what RPM it is at