Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Need help with my turbo timer

Old 02-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage
Default Need help with my turbo timer

i have it all wired up but it won't stay on for the count down to kick in i can get some pictures in tommarrow, its a greddy fully auto but want any imput i can get.
thanks Nik
Old 02-21-2008, 08:10 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal
Default Re: Need help with my turbo timer

what kind of car?
Old 02-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage

Originally Posted by thermal
what kind of car?
96 integra once its not raining out i will have pictures of how i ran it. i have a "knockoff-knockoff" style of alarm system, it has a wiring harness that has a green and blue wire that i tapped into for the green and blue for my timer, so i am wanting to know whats wrong to make it not work?
Old 02-22-2008, 06:48 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Originally Posted by LifeMage
96 integra once its not raining out i will have pictures of how i ran it. i have a "knockoff-knockoff" style of alarm system, it has a wiring harness that has a green and blue wire that i tapped into for the green and blue for my timer, so i am wanting to know whats wrong to make it not work?
Dude.... now, I'm really lost. It is hard to understand what you are trying to accomplish here. I thought you said your turbo timer is not working... but you mentioned something about your"knockoff-knockoff" alarm system. Are you saying that your alarm system is not working in tandem with your turbo timer? Or is your turbo timer NOT working at all? Do you have a "knockoff-knockoff" turbo timer as well?

....so i am wanting to know whats wrong to make it not work?
I have no clue you meant by that.

Even if you show pictures, we still need to know exactly what you are trying to do here.......
Old 02-23-2008, 10:50 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by thermal
Dude.... now, I'm really lost. It is hard to understand what you are trying to accomplish here. I thought you said your turbo timer is not working... but you mentioned something about your"knockoff-knockoff" alarm system. Are you saying that your alarm system is not working in tandem with your turbo timer? Or is your turbo timer NOT working at all? Do you have a "knockoff-knockoff" turbo timer as well?

I have no clue you meant by that.

Even if you show pictures, we still need to know exactly what you are trying to do here.......
what hes trying to say is that he has a bullshit alarm brand and he tried to match the colors up like its a radio with a harness....WRONG! you fail, if you dont know what your doing dont touch electronics. just pray you didnt fry the turbo timer. get someone who knows electronics even slightly to do this for you.

12v - white wire at ignition harness
acc - yellow at ignition harness
ign - blk/yellow at ignition harness
GND - make one

those are the wires that your turbo timer should be ran to, i have not done one in a while but im pretty sure thats it.

Last edited by EH3_SOHC; 02-23-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

i have the ground and the accessory set, i need to find the 2 ignition spots. yes i tried the harness due to it whent into the stock wiring harness i didnt fry the timer i will try the ones you stated tommarrow. is it the thick black and white or the black and white with the stripe on them?
Old 02-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Turbo VTEC-E

black6gen can only hope to improve
Cool Re: Need help with my turbo timer

This is what i did.

http://importnut.net/turbotimer.htm
Old 02-23-2008, 08:30 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

Originally Posted by LifeMage
i have the ground and the accessory set, i need to find the 2 ignition spots. yes i tried the harness due to it whent into the stock wiring harness i didnt fry the timer i will try the ones you stated tommarrow. is it the thick black and white or the black and white with the stripe on them?
the thick one, at no point are you ever to use a thin wire on a honda ignition harness..unless your doing an alarm or remote start.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:34 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

actually dont use blk/white at all, i just thought about it but blk/white controls the heating shit not the fuel/spark, use the blk/yellow wire ftw
Old 02-23-2008, 10:28 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I know when I had a weak battery my turbo timer wouldn't work after I shut the vehicle off.

Sounds like you have another problem though.

Quick Reply: Need help with my turbo timer