Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

need help

Old 03-05-2007, 08:01 AM
ss10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
icantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to behold
need help

i need some one to lower my car for me. i have a 91 accord 2 door i already have the springs just need them installed.

name brandon

location hampton

email bondo694203@aol.com

im bondo694203 or rollnhrd8
Old 03-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Registered member

cleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the roughcleanEK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: need help

why cant you do it? its not that hard..
Old 03-05-2007, 08:29 AM
ss10

icantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to beholdicantakeyou is a splendid one to behold

i dont really have the time or the shit to do it with
Old 03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
ss10

end tread i found some one to do it thanks anyways