Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

need help

Old 04-19-2006, 04:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killergsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help

hi guys i just got a 93 hatch with a 90 crx si motor with headers and a jackson racing supercharger the problem is this the car wont start it will crank but not turn over i change the distributor and plugs but nuin i change the conputer but nuin wut else could i do to fix this problem thanx ..
Old 04-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Banned

DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help

Originally Posted by killergsr
hi guys i just got a 93 hatch with a 90 crx si motor with headers and a jackson racing supercharger the problem is this the car wont start it will crank but not turn over i change the distributor and plugs but nuin i change the conputer but nuin wut else could i do to fix this problem thanx ..
does it even have any compression? do a comression test, that will tell you alot. could be like my boys....sounds perfect when it turned over...but jsut wouldnt start, pull the head off, what do we see??? a nice big hole in the piston, with a valve head layin on it...tight huh.....
Old 04-20-2006, 03:22 AM
Banned

killergsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help

ill try that thanx