Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

my windows

Old 07-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Kungfur v2.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these parts
Default my windows

i have a 91 honda civic, hatchback. the passenger window the other day fell of the track. i took the paneling off and looked at the assembly (*btw its a crank window, not power) the two pieces on the lifting assembly were disconnected from the glass, well i reconnected them, and then tried to use the window again. it came off, what do i need to do to get this thing to work correctly? any insight would be appreciated... kenny
Old 07-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Fix it and stop using it. Check to make sure that all the pieces of the assembly are working correctly. My friend had the same problem with his '95 Integra (power windows though). The wheel had cracked, and he had to order a whole new assembly for like $130 something...
Old 07-17-2003, 03:57 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

civics/integras have a lot of problems with the tracks getting gummed up/popping out of track..etc. this usually trashes the regulators, too. just when it goes back to gether.....lube the tracks with some silicone spray..just shoot it in the felt tracks. and, the regulators they have are not the most strongest, either.....lemme know how it goes

JOEY