Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

MPFI swap???? Help

Old 06-12-2005, 04:32 PM
*moving on up*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute
Default MPFI swap???? Help

How would you go about doing this swap without using a resistor box? *(is this even possible)

Got the idea from this: http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1275711

if this is possible what parts do I need??
Old 06-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: MPFI swap???? Help

If you use OBD1 or OBD2 injectors, you don't need a resistor box. What are you asking? What car, what engine, what are you trying to accomplish?
Old 06-13-2005, 12:20 PM
*moving on up*

skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute

i have the whole obd-1 setup (injectors, distributor, etc) how would i go about doing a mpfi swap with these parts.

Its a crx dx with a d15b7 motor. All the dual point stuff swapped over on the b7 and wanting to do a mpfi swap using the mpfi stuff if possible.

Last edited by skybluecrx; 06-13-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

You will need to use obd-1 or 2 injectors. Then you take the 4 yellow wires that would go to the resistor box and wire them together. Then splice the wires wires into the red wires that go to the resistor box. Did it on my b16 setup so I know it works. The red wires are 12v's but obd0 injectors are like 6-8v's so thats why you need the resistor box. However obd1/2 injectors are 12v. I also have a risistor box for sale if you want one. $10