Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

mini me??

Old 02-10-2005, 07:46 PM
BABEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vadredlock has disabled reputation
Default mini me??

okay guys heres the deal, i just bought a complete 94si vtec head and ecu for my 93 dx...can anyone tell me what all i need to buy to complete the parts list for a mini me swap?? i know i need a head gasket for sure, and i will go ahead and change the valve cover gasket as well. what else??? any suggestions would help...actually if some one wants to make a lil extra cash..i will pay u for helping me install.....i had an estimate for 150 to install...if you'll do it cheaper, u have a job..let me know asap....thanks

also does anyone know a place that installs front camber kits and does allignments pretty cheap?? im in the va beach area..thanx again

Last edited by vadredlock; 02-10-2005 at 07:49 PM. Reason: for got something
Old 02-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of
Default Re: mini me??

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=554053 let me know if you need some help