Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls1 head gasket???

Old 06-29-2004, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedLS1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ls1 head gasket???

is there anyone who knows of anyone who can change a head gasket on a LS1? thanks.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:07 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: ls1 head gasket???

whats wrong with doing that?

they fun...
better then most i do. quad 4's suck.....among others. i would reccomend you find a GOOD shop for it, or dealer. alot of independent shops dont touch that engine, due to its design.

where are you located?
Old 06-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

me
Old 06-29-2004, 11:34 AM

i live in poquoson. i would try it myslef with a mechanic present, but i have never done it before and don't wanna fuck anything up. Beast im not doubting your ability but i was hoping for someone with a history with LS1's.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

cool..I have a lift and a rack of tools..let me know if you need a place to do it
Old 06-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Function>Form

whats wrong with the hg anyways?
Old 06-29-2004, 01:37 PM

i blew it. but yeah i can use all the help i can get since the places i called wanted 1400-2000 to fix it. Beast i'll PM you when i get it all straight and figure out what to do. thanks man i appreciate it.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Talk to Trent aka Big Bake, David aka Mightymouse, Jarrod aka Rice ETR all who have LS1's with power adders. Jarrod and david both run turbos. I know some others on here with LS1's that could do it.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

i'm not sure if you tried this or not, but i'm sure you'll be able to find more help on TWR since that site is about 90% domestics. good luck
Old 06-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

forged internals

Quick Reply: ls1 head gasket???