Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls/vtec

Old 11-10-2003, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a92civicxjdmb16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ls/vtec

aiight what i want to know is is it worth doing? Im gonna use it for a street car and more than likely a daily driver, i know that the motor is a badass track but for a daily driver is it reliable or would it just end up being a fuking headache with repairs here and there, but when i do it im getting the block resleeved and basically build up the head and bottom, but since it being a ls/vtec setup would it cause the motor to die sooner? Basically if i do all that would it be like my b16a w/ no problem and runs good as a daily driver and racing wise, let me get ur guys positives and negative opinions on this.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Blow Me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stillpushin is an unknown quantity at this point

have you ever though of getting some good fuel management, maybe even standalone, and turbo your motor now. If you piece together the turbo kit. It is just something to think about. instead of buying the b18 and scrapping the bottom end of your b16.