Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls motor ?

Old 07-23-2003, 03:43 PM
EJ1 1.8GZR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ohsolow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ls motor ?

on a stock 96 ls motor how much NOS could i shoot and it be safe
Old 07-23-2003, 04:18 PM
BurtZ06

slo vtec slo vtec

sounds like you need 2 big bottles.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Back in!!

xexjh09 is an unknown quantity at this point

just run 55 shot... Just think the more you use, the faster your engine life goes.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:12 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: ls motor ?

Originally posted by ohsolow
to be honest, a ZERO shot................there is no "safe" amount of nos or boost to run, you just have to hope that your car can stay together for a certain amount of time while your throwing a bunch of shit in it, another thing is if your trying to be safe on a stock motor and your trying to race it, you should prolly wait til you have alot of money saved up to buy new shit cause your gonna break shit, its all a game of chance and hope, because homeboys law -"whatever can go wrong can and will happen"- or whatever, is the destiny of every racer, haha....and im not joking.........
Old 07-23-2003, 10:07 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

i think you could run a 200 shot, safely.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:14 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

ive never sprayed an ls motor but retard the timing 6 degrees @ WOT and you should be safe for a 55 shot. i sprayed an h23 with a 65 shot on a stock fuel system for a while and it never leaned too bad and held up fine. theres no guaranteed 'safe' amount of juice. you just spray and pray
Old 07-24-2003, 04:40 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

well i wouldnt spray higher than a 100 shot to be safe. i have never sprayed on a b18 but i would assume that they would be able to handle more. id get a bigger fuel pump, a set of spark plugs that are 2 heat ranges colder, timing retarded about 6 degrees, a better clutch, msd, an adjustable fpr, larger injectors possibly? but hey i just like being safe!

i like my bottle alot!

now where did i put my bigger jets
Old 07-24-2003, 07:12 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ls motor ?

Originally posted by ohsolow
right now none! do the proper research... if you dont know what your putting in your car how the hell would you know how to fix something when it goes wrong, breaks, or doesnt work properly.. and its not called NOS... its nitrous dammit!
Old 07-24-2003, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

kenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Re: ls motor ?

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
to be honest, a ZERO shot................there is no "safe" amount of nos or boost to run, you just have to hope that your car can stay together for a certain amount of time while your throwing a bunch of shit in it, another thing is if your trying to be safe on a stock motor and your trying to race it, you should prolly wait til you have alot of money saved up to buy new shit cause your gonna break shit, its all a game of chance and hope, because homeboys law -"whatever can go wrong can and will happen"- or whatever, is the destiny of every racer, haha....and im not joking.........
Old 07-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered member

T-Hybrid#2 has disabled reputation

i wouldnt go above a 50 shot...Cause shit wears a whole lot faster when u do spray...build a all motor car...besides when u spray or boost it puts u in a whole different class in drag that is...u move up there with the big boys who boost like 20lb and spray like 150 shot......

Quick Reply: ls motor ?