Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls integra

Old 05-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Big Dick Playa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default ls integra

well the thing ran fine. then i decided to change the oil and put new plugs in. it started up and ran fine. then started to bog down untill i hit like 3k rpms. and now i've noticed an exhaust leak. but i was wondering if the exhaust leak could cause the bogging after the cars been warmed up. or might it be something else. i took out th shity autolites and replaces them with ngk's and i just dont get it. it runs fine for a while then all of a sudden if i give it more than a little throttle it bogs. and putters untill about 3k. somone give me some insight please.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: ls integra

exhaust leak shouldn't cause the bogging, my friend's car has a million exhaust leaks and it keeps up with modded 5.0's =]

did you get the right gapped plugs?
Old 05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
1FineDA9

sintegra has disabled reputation

did the plugs already come pre gapped
Old 05-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

i did re gap the plugs. so there right.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:25 PM
R3BORN

cfhoodeclipse is on a distinguished road

02 sensor?
Old 05-13-2004, 01:41 PM

tatmonster has disabled reputation

just sell it to me , I think its something with 02 also. Just cant figure out why it would do it just from a tune up.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:45 PM
Big Dick Playa

yea it made no sence to me either. it ran like a beauty untill i changed the plugs and oil. and lastnight it was feeling like it was shking a bit. but i think i know the problem there because i installed the h brace and i need to hit it with a stronger impact
Old 05-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Bald tires again

jjrambo has disabled reputation

I know several people that have had that car and tried to use a high performance plug, and had a good bit of acting up. you should try a different type of plug or did you replace your wires when you changed the plugs, you may have broken one
Old 05-13-2004, 02:06 PM
Big Dick Playa

ok i changed fom crappy plugs to ones supposed to go in the car. and i was thinkin i need new wires now too. but im broke. haha anyone wanna donate a set to the make marks car run again fund?
Old 05-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Registered member

7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne

i would replace the wires, distributor cap, and rotor . could be the o2 sensor. also could try putting a b16 head on, that worked for me

Quick Reply: ls integra