Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

for the love of god,help....

Old 09-05-2003, 07:41 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default for the love of god,help....

does anybody know what goddamn wire to tap on a 00 integra ls for an air/fuel guage, whether its on the ecu or on the wire harness in the engine bay, does anybody know, it should be the same for all obd2 cars, i dont know what wire it is, i know on obd1, but not obd2, somebody has got to know, post it if you do........
Old 09-05-2003, 07:57 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

youre still trying to figure that shit out???

sorry, i still dont know.

Old 09-05-2003, 08:13 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

hha yea, still trying, i went to the apex site to try and get an ecu pinout for an safc to get the ar flow ecu point but they dont have it for obd2 ls motors, pissed me off........
Old 09-05-2003, 08:14 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

so what everyone is telling me is that NOBODY HAS AN OBD2 INTEGRA LS WITH AN AIR/FUEL GUAGE IN IT, this is just awesome..........
Old 09-05-2003, 08:15 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Multimeter and stick it in every pin on the ecu with the car on. One of them will flucuate between 0 and 1v and there's your wire. Took me 5 minutes on matt's ITR and brandon's SI.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:16 AM
Banned

VAhslr is an unknown quantity at this point

always thought air/fuel gauges always went to the O2 sensors wire... check it out
Old 09-05-2003, 08:17 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Originally posted by Heat
Multimeter

thats the problem, and im not driving 1.5 hours away to borrow yours, hahaa........but thank i guess ill try and see if my neighbor has one........
Old 09-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Dont sleep

LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS LookslikeLS

should be the fat white wire on the "A" clip of ur obd2 motor. or u could just tap the white wire on ur four wire o2 sensor. be sure to use the o2 before the cat.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:11 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
thats the problem, and im not driving 1.5 hours away to borrow yours, hahaa........but thank i guess ill try and see if my neighbor has one........
Well in the future if we're ever going to be in the same spot remind me to bring it if you need it. I'm sure derek or pat has at least a voltmeter which is all you need.
Old 09-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Go to Hasport's site, and get the pinout chart from them. The LS should be the exact same pinout as everything else. Easy.