Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

liscense plate laws

Old 12-31-2002, 09:20 PM
i like prom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Durrett Syndrom
unless he was a good ass driver in reverse

haha..ass driver
Old 12-31-2002, 09:26 PM
( . Y . )

babyNSX is an unknown quantity at this point

people who travel to VA from NC dont have front plates, since they arent required. so i think if you put it in the front windshield it will draw more attention and they will know ur car is registered in VA. i say just leave it off or throw it under ur seat or somethin and if you get pulled over say it fell off or broke or somethin.
Old 01-01-2003, 04:17 PM
formerly 99gsxturbo

Big 16GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

i used to carry around an order form from the dealership with a part # on it. When i would get pulled for not having the plate, i would say that the bracket was on order and should be here soon. They never even asked for proof, but i had it in the glove box if they asked for it.
Old 01-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Banned

thelastmirage is an unknown quantity at this point

go to the DMV and ask them about it. I believ it is legal to display it there. If it is just gt a copy from the DMV to take to court.
Old 01-01-2003, 08:40 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by babyNSX
people who travel to VA from NC dont have front plates, since they arent required. so i think if you put it in the front windshield it will draw more attention and they will know ur car is registered in VA. i say just leave it off or throw it under ur seat or somethin and if you get pulled over say it fell off or broke or somethin.
I'm not too sure that's a better idea. I'm a FL resident, and I've had police turn around and haul ass to my rear bumper, then follow me for aways then turn off. 3-4 times. Not sure if it was cause of my lack of plate, but I'm assuming it was, since they were all headed in the other direction in the first place.