Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

KYB AGX Adjustables

Old 01-30-2004, 09:06 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts
Default KYB AGX Adjustables

So I bought my 2nd Gen Rx-7 a couple of weeks ago and it has KYB AGX Adjustables. I know how to adjust them and all, but it slips my mind as to which settings were which. The front set has a 1-4 and the back has no indicator, but the same layout. My question is, is it higher number for firmer or softer? And someone told me it could go all the way to 8... where are 5-8?

Last edited by Lawlercaust; 01-30-2004 at 09:12 AM.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:46 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: KYB AGX Adjustables

i have the same shocks, the higher the number the stiffer the setting, and not having an indicator on the back ones,i dont know what to tell you on that one chief........